- Today is December 3, and it is 72 degrees outside! As a Hoosier, this feels weird, but Emmett and Cooper are thrilled to have a snow-free winter.
- I mentioned on Facebook that I hadn’t heard from a handful of giveaway winners. I drew new winners and still haven’t heard from two. Check your email!
- Surprise giveaways are coming up next week. Although, shoot. I suppose I just ruined the surprise.
- I stayed offline almost entirely for four days over Thanksgiving weekend! It was lovely. But I missed you guys!
- Per a handful of requests, I’m trying to figure out if there’s an easy way to load all the outtake photos from our Thanksgiving photoshoot. Stay tuned… 🙂
- We spent Thanksgiving at home, cooking lots of food and hanging out with our friend Matt. Matt happens to be a pretty rocking fiddler. He pulled out my ancient/untuned/neglected violin after dinner, and our good friend – who we know loves to sing – joined in. I grabbed my cell and only got a few seconds of video, but this just makes me so happy!
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! I’m having a tough time getting back into the swing of things after the long weekend away – hence, the disjointed list – but hope to be back to normal tomorrow!
What were your weekend highlights? Did you dogs enjoy any of your Thanksgiving fare? How did you celebrate the long weekend?