Last fall, we didn’t get a fall! It’s my favorite time of year in Indiana, and there really isn’t a distinct season change in Louisiana. Now that kids are heading back to school, I’m daydreaming about my favorite fall things, all of which include the dogs, of course!
- Making s’mores in the backyard fire pit (the pups get bits of marshmallow!)
- Lucas crunching through raked-up piles of leaves
- Visiting the pumpkin patch and sipping apple cider
- Hiking without all the bugs
- Dogs wearing sweaters
- And, obviously, Halloween! (Hmm… wonder what they’ll be this year??)
Are you daydreaming about fall? Or loving the last throes of summer? What are your favorite pup-friendly fall activities?