1. We enrolled Cooper in Reactive Dog at a training facility here. It’s the same trainer who taught the round that Lucas took. For a variety of weird reasons, most of our Reactive Dog classes in New Orleans were cancelled or rescheduled, so I didn’t feel like we got enough out of that class, so I’m excited for this one. Tonight is people only to talk about the foundations, but I’ll share our experiences as we go. I think it’s going to be interesting to re-take the class with a whole new set of intentions. With Lucas, it was all about dogs and leash reactivity. For Cooper, it’s all about surprises and “strange pictures” (like, people with an unusual gait).
2. Yesterday, Molly met a wonderful woman who volunteers her time for a small dog rescue here in town. She is so kindly going to do a courtesy adoption listing for little Miss Molly, and we couldn’t be happier. I’m confident she’s going to find herself a fabulous Hoosier home! She was spayed last week and is all ready for her forever family!
3. There’s still time to enter the PawGanics eco-friendly, gentle dog grooming products giveaway (closes TODAY!) and the CANIDAE canned cat food giveaway.
4. This coming weekend, we are so honored and thrilled and EXCITED because Emmett was invited to be a guest of honor at PetSafe’s annual black tie gala, which benefits the Morris Animal Foundation. Here’s a little sneak peak at my handsome guy trying on his tuxedo collar, but I’ll have tons more pics and a recap of the whole special night next week!
5. Tomorrow I have a big unveiling and another fabulous giveaway. You seriously don’t want to miss this one! I think it’s the first product review I’ve ever done that made me cry…
See ya’ tomorrow!