I am in a “holidaze” today. Actually, this week. So, rather than be coherent, here are a few bullets for you.
- There’s still time to enter the Yoga Dogs and Cats giveaway (it closes tomorrow), but please know that….
- Even though I said it was the last one of the year, I forgot that I had one more lined up. Whoops. So, yeah. Look for another giveaway this week that really, truly, honestly is the last of the year. Unless I forgot another one. But I don’t think I did. Though now I’m not sure.
- I have to go to the mall tonight. Heaven help me. And the post office tomorrow. Seriously, send help.
- Oh, also, this one is TIME SENSITIVE: BarkBox is waiving their expedited shipping fee for the next few hours! Plus, you can use my affiliate link to get $10 off your subscription. Click here if you need a last-minute gift.
- Finally, we got our holiday cards from Sent-Well, and oh. em. gee. They are gorgeous, cute, perfect, and far more than I ever could have expected. This picture does NOT do them justice! I’ll be ordering from them every year for every occasion! Do you do holiday cards with your pets? I’m not the only crazy one, right?? Right?
Whew! Better go put my elf slippers back on and keep chopping things off this mile-long list! How are you holding up? Calm, cool, collected? Or stuck in a “holidaze” like I am?