10/21 UPDATE: Everything is GONE! This was incredible, you guys! I’m so happy that all our gently used (or never used!) items could find new, loving homes. Since I receive samples with some frequency, I think this may turn into a quarterly event! I’ll keep you posted! Thank you, thank you!!
(BTW – I received a few messages about giving to shelters instead… I give all our excess leashes, collars, toys, and treats to shelters. The items in the giveaway, I felt, wouldn’t be useful in a shelter environment. Like snow boots and frog costumes. If I’m wrong, please message me, but my plan is to continue with this system.)
10/18 UPDATE: So you don’t have to comb through it all, here’s what’s left:
Medium Frog Costume Snow boots (see pic below) Sergeant’s Fur So Fresh Dog Shampoo
UPDATE: Everything crossed out below has been claimed. Everything else is still available! You may now claim more than one item if you so choose!
As promised… All the excess stuff I cleared out has been listed below for you to snap up! You can claim for yourself, a shelter or rescue, a foster, whatever!
Here’s how it will work: The full list is below. The used items have pictures so you can get a sense of just how used it is. As soon as this post is live (now!), all you have to do to claim an item is leave a comment with the item name.
I kept trying to think of ways to keep this fair, so here are the rules:
- You may claim ONE item on round 1 (this is round 1).
- After two hours, I will update this post to list only the remaining items, at which point you can claim whatever you want even if you claimed something in round 1.
- Your comment has to have a valid email address, and you have to respond to my email to you within 24 hours with your mailing address. Otherwise…
- I’ll repost any remaining AND any unclaimed items in 24 hours (if there are none, there won’t be a post).
XL Little Red Riding Hood red velvet cape (this is HUGE… it was too big for Lucas!)
- Medium Frog Costume (Cooper has WAY outgrown this, but it’s seriously precious – blurry pic)
Large Shearling Coat (this one – never worn)
- Set of snow boots (Emmett wore these all winter when we lived in DC because there was so much salt on the streets, so they’re worn in the toes but still fully functional – bonus, they’re reflective for nighttime walks)
The cutest little scarf EVER (given to us by dear friends, it looked PRECIOUS on baby Cooper, and now it’s too small for him.. sniff, sniff… my baby’s growing up)
PediPaws nail trimmer with 8 replaceable files (we used this but have switched to a Dremel) Treat Triad (the one I reviewed here – the boys have figured it out) Star Wars set (all goes together… this was the stuff from BarkWorld): a laptop/device bag, a plaque signed and numbered by the artist, a little emergency kit, Yoda ears
Wood puzzle game (this one is definitely “worn” because I left Emmett alone with it for like 5 seconds, and he decided chewing through it was much better than moving the discs around – there are some dents to the wood, and one disc is stuck in place – Lucas and Cooper have it mastered, though)
Black Poop Bag holder from BAR3K (made from recycled seatbelts – slips onto your leash – never used/tag is still on) Fresh Dog Dry Shampoo Powder (unopened) Fresh Dog Waterless Bath Foam (used one squirt to test for a product review)
- Sergeant’s Fur so Fresh Dog Shampoo (ocean breeze scent – used one squirt to test for a product review – fragrance bothers Emmett)
That’s it! (For now, anyway… if this goes well, I’m thinking I could do something similar quarterly with product samples I get to review… TBD!)
Comment to claim(s) the item you want!