- A handful of people asked why Cooper was wearing the cone in yesterday’s post about my puppy officemates. His allergies are out of control, and he’s chewing his feet open. He has an incredibly sensitive little system and reacts to basically everything we give him, so for now we’re just using the cone to keep him from chewing and an all-natural anti-itch spray and aloe gel to soothe his bad spots.
- I’m blogging about our BlogPaws road trip over on GoPetFriendly today! Check out Cooper’s First Road Trip!
- I have reached a personal milestone with the blog: I finally (FINALLY!!) figured out how to properly configure all the subscribe buttons. Two years isn’t too long to work that out, right? Right?? Anyway, check ’em out in the top right corner. And if you tried to subscribe in the past, especially if you wanted it via email, please try again! It will work! I promise! And if it doesn’t… please don’t tell me, at least not for a few days so I can revel in thinking it works.
- The official BlogPaws photographer posted the event photos, and the second page stars Cooper in the pet park! Awww! He’s so cute! Homeboy was having FUN! View the BlogPaws photos here.
- Lastly, I am so excited because next week I get to host my favorite giveaway to date!! It has multiple parts, multiple prizes, and benefits animals in need. Wahooo!! I wanted to post it tomorrow, but I’m waiting on one little piece of the puzzle to fall into place. So it’s coming on Monday. And I can’t wait. YAY!
Happy Thursday, everyone! The weekend is allllmost here!