I know, I know. Thanksgiving has come and gone. We’re moving onto Christmas and others, right? ‘Tis the season!
But in the whirlwind that was our dog-crazy roadtrip, I realized that I missed sharing a little gratitude. So here goes.
I am thankful for:
- Emmett’s liver enzyme levels slowly returning to normal with the potential for a diagnosis on the horizon.
- Lucas running, running, running at a dog park in Maryland – and surviving a total of 22 hours in the car, his least favorite place to be.
- Cooper joining our family. When he’s fully house-trained, it’ll be an even bigger celebration! 🙂
- John’s patience with me as I built my freelance writing business this year.
- A wonderful holiday celebrated with friends and family.
- This blog and all of you who come back and read about my guys and obsess about dogs right along with me.
That’s my short list… If I had the time, I could list 100 more!
But what about you? What are you grateful for this holiday season?
Also, stay tuned: The results of the pet health survey are coming this week. If you haven’t had time to answer the three short questions yet, please do!