I love this idea… stepping out from behind the keyboard to “meet” all my fellow pet bloggers is SUCH fun!
So, here goes. Part 1: the pic.
Since the dogs are usually center-stage on the blog, I thought I should share this one of me and Newt, which John took a few weeks ago:
And I realized I’ve never in my life taken a selfie. I dislike having my picture taken in general, but it’s been especially weird over the last couple years because of the hair situation, but… I’m finally more normal-ish with my hair. So, I decided to take my first selfie ever! So I snapped this one (with my love, of course) as I was leaving for an appointment this morning:
And now for Part 2, 5 questions:
- What’s your favorite non-animal related movie? The Birdcage. Or Empire Records.
- What do you wish you were more skilled at? I wish I could speak another language. I was pretty decent with Spanish several years ago, but without practice it totally disappeared.
- If your pets could talk, what one word would THEY use to describe you? Pushover.
- Other than blogging, what are three things you do that bring you joy? Other than my herd? Reading, listening to music, hiking.
- What’s one thing you could do to be more kind to yourself? Cut myself a little slack, which sounds nice in theory, but in practice never happens!
- What drives you nuts about your pets? What melts your heart? The barking drives me nuts!! The thing that melts me is when they wag at each other. Lucas will walk into the room, and Emmett will swish his tail at him. So sweet. Or Newt will jump into bed, and Coop will wag and lick her nose. Precious.
And now to spend the rest of the day reading everyone else’s! 🙂
Thank you to I Still Want More Puppies, Go Pet Friendly, Kol’s Notes, Life With Desmond, No Dog About It Blog, The Daily Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies, CindyLu’s Muse,Bringing Up Bella, Heart Like A Dog,Rescued Insanity, Peggy’s Pet Place, and NEPA Pets for hosting!