Welcome to the 2016 OMD Holiday Gift Guide!
This year, we’ve brought you the best of the best! Today’s guide is all about our sweet pets and the treats they deserve!
Emmett says every dog deserves to be on the Nice List, and I have to agree. So, for all those nice pups out there, here are our suggestions for the five best treats to stuff in their stockings! (Info on how to purchase below, along with a chance to win ’em all!)
1. Zuke’s Mini Naturals Trees: For a little festive spirit!! These moist, tree-shaped treats are made in the USA, fortified with vitamins and minerals, and are completely free of harsh additives, preservatives, and common allergens. Zuke’s Mini Naturals Trees are made with quality, lean protein and antioxidant-rich cranberries, cherries, rosemary, and turmeric. They’re a seasonal pick… available at PetSmart but only while supplies last!
2. Wellness Treat Sampler: Sneaking in something for the cats here, too! You guys know we’re obsessed with Wellness. It’s the food Emmett eats, and their treats are as healthy and wholesome as the food… but, of course, everyone deserves a treat now and then! Three of our faves are the Marrow Roasts (Em is CRAZY about these), the Pure Rewards, and–for the kitties–Kittles. Newt hears the crinkle of the Kittles bag and comes flying. These are all winners, and perfect for stuffing the stockings of good pups and kits! Available on Amazon.
3. Grandma Lucy’s: As you know, Cooper has a very sensitive digestive system. Grandma Lucy’s Organic Baked Treats are bear-shaped cookies that he loves and that don’t upset his stomach. And, they’re for dogs AND people. You can leave out a plate for Santa, and he can share with your pup! Also… during the holidays, dogs sometimes get some extra table scraps or sneakily eat things they shouldn’t (COOPER). Simple Remedy fixes those belly aches with dehydrated rice and chicken in a convenient bag. They’re faves around here for sweet, sensitive Cooper! Available on Amazon.
4. BarkBox: Another huge obsession for us! We LOVE BarkBox, especially now that there are options to customize your subscription with allergy-friendly treats or power-chewer toys. What’s more convenient than a box of special treats and toys showing up at your door once a month? Plus, they’re super clever! Each of the monthly themes delivers a laugh, too! It’s the gift that keeps on giving! And since I’m a BarkBox affiliate, I have some discounts to pass on to you guys: If you go to BarkBox.com and use code OHMYDOG, you’ll get a $10 gift certificate to the BarkShop (plus a free chew if you order something from the BarkShop) AND their Black Friday deal is the first box for only $5.
5. P.L.A.Y. Bugging Out Collection: Finally, for dogs who think toys are the best treats–Cooper–this one’s for you! If you’re looking for the absolute cutest presents out there for a toy-loving pup, Cooper and I can’t recommend these buggy toys highly enough! They are darling! Definitely not for the power chewer but totally worth it for the awwww-factor. Available from P.L.A.Y.
There you have it, friends! Our top 5 picks for pets this holiday season. All of these make great gifts for the furries in your home or to take as hostess gifts as you attend pet-loving holiday parties this year.
And, thanks to the generosity of these brands, YOU have a chance to win one of the five gifts!
This is a Rafflecopter giveaway. Sometimes the widget takes a few seconds to load. If you’re reading this via email or in a feed reader, you might have to click the link.
Be sure to come back on Saturday and on Monday for even more gift suggestions… for YOU, the pet lover!
OhMyDogBlog.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.