Kanine Kitchen Review and Giveaway: These treats are amazing!
A few weeks ago, we received the nicest note from Heather at Kanine Kitchen offering us some of her handmade goodies… just for fun!
Well, we loved them so much we HAD to share. Then, she so kindly offered to giveaway a prize pack! So, before we get to the giveaway, here’s the scoop on these treats.
First of all, the packages are adorable. You can tell they are an artisanal, handmade product.
A few of the best parts of these treats:
- Made in the USA. Wisconsin, specifically.
- No preservatives!
- Most of them are wheat free.
- She has a line of grain-free, too! (Is “Tummy Hugs” not the cutest name for a grain-free treat ever??)-
With Emmett’s sensitivity to grain and Cooper’s protein allergies, I love having healthy options that can accommodate everyone. But let’s look at a real example. Right now, I have the pumpkin treats sitting on my desk. Cooper barks incessantly out the window. We’re working on an “enough” command… but if the treat isn’t special, he chooses to keep on barking! He responds to these pumpkin treats (that says a LOT right there). Here’s the ingredient list: Brown rice flour, oat flour, pumpkin, water, eggs, applesauce, cinnamon. Totally wholesome. Nothing I can’t pronounce.
Another treat of note: Pizza!!! There is a pizza-flavored product in Heather’s line that smells like fresh-from-the-oven pizza. Seriously. Heather said that these are hit or miss, but for all three of my guys (even picky Lucas) they were a definite hit.
If it sounds like I’m raving… I totally am! All paws and thumbs up!
But, we’re not the only ones who get to enjoy Kanine Kitchen! Heather has generously offered to give away a 10 pack of her fabulous treats!
And now for the giveaway!
I’m so excited to get to give away this prize pack! We seriously love these treats. The usual rules:
- One person will win a 10 pack of Kanine Kitchen goodies!
- One entry per person, pretty please!
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post. Only comments on this post will count as entries.
- You have to enter with a valid email address. I won’t put you on any lists or sell you out… it’s so I can contact you if you win!
- The contest opens now and closes Monday at 5 pm Central.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.
- You have to promise to share your experience with the gourmet dog treats! (Okay, okay. That’s not really a rule… But I would love to know how your dogs like them if you’re willing to share!)
Also, head on over and “like” Kanine Kitchen on Facebook for offering us this fabulous giveaway!
UPDATE: We have a winner! Congrats to Bren from Pibbles N Me. You won the prize pack! Keep an eye out for an email with the details!