Pet Blogger Gift Exchange: 10 reasons to love Wag ‘N Woof Pets
Pamela over at Something Wagging This Way Comes came up with a brilliant idea to spread a little holiday cheer: the pet blogger gift exchange! I was so excited to take part, and I was even more excited to get introduced to a blog I hadn’t yet encountered, Wag ‘N Woof Pets. If her blog is new to you, too, definitely go check it out!
Here are 10 reasons to love Wag ‘N Woof Pets
- Janet is new to blogging. She started Wag ‘N Woof Pets in the fall. She has a day job and blogs for fun, and it’s clear from the very beginning that this is a passion project for her!
- She has four dogs and two cats (!!!!) who are all incredibly adorable. Anyone who can take care of 24 additional legs deserves lots of kudos! Check out how cute they are here.
- There is a six-part series on ending puppy mills that is admirable in its breadth and scope. Take a few minutes to read through her thoughtful examination of the issues and solution.
- One of her first posts was about laboratory animal testing. From that, she decided to purchase products not tested on animals and wrote an update about her progress. I have to say: Reading through those posts inspired me to tackle the same issue. I checked the labels on the products I used and realized I have a long way to go. Like Janet, as I use up products, I’m going to replace them with those that aren’t tested on animals.
- Whether she’s writing about chicken jerky recalls or her dogs getting into fights, each post is honest and engaging.
- She loves seniors and wrote a heartwarming post about her 14-year-old cat, Conrad!
- It’s all pets, all the time! She covers cats as much as she covers dogs.
- Close to my heart, as an animal welfare advocate, she’s written about pit bull awareness.
- Her posts are accompanied by darling photos of her brood.
- And she’s accomplished all of this only since August! I can’t wait to see where this blog goes!