- Surgery on Friday went well. No dog walks for two weeks. Boo. I don’t get the results from the lymph node biopsies or the cancer “stage” for a while, so we’re just waiting and hoping right now. I can’t even begin to tell you how much your comments, emails, and messages meant to me. Saying thank you doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of the depth of my gratitude, but thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- This is how I spent the weekend.
- Lucas hurt his shoulder going bonkers in my parents’ backyard on Christmas. This is how he’s spent the last two days:
- Have you seen this Dogs in Cars video? Preciousness. And happiness.
- Also, I wanted to remind you that the Ella B Jewelry 20% off coupon for OMD! readers expires on 12/31! You can click from the little box on my right-hand sidebar or just visit Ella B Jewelry and use the coupon code OHMYDOG20. There’s a ton of really cute jewelry, but if you’re looking specifically for the dog bone necklace or paw print charm bracelet that benefit Rescue Ink, click on the Shop for a Cause button. Otherwise, click away!
- Thanks for sticking around as I wait for things to return to “normal.” I’m excited to get back to blog reading, writing, and commenting – in the short spurts that John lets me have laptop time!
In the meantime, did you have a nice holiday weekend? How are your dogs faring the winter weather (is anyone getting any snow yet??)?