obsessed with dogs

5 words to describe your dog

Here’s a little challenge for today: Can you describe your dog (or dogs) in five words?

My answers are below, but I’d love to read five words about your dogs in the comments. I bet there will be a big, wide range of personalities!

Emmett

Cooper

• smarty-pants
  • snuggler
  • playful
  • mischievous
  • joyful

How about you? What five words describe your dog? I can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!

15 Comments

1. This is fun –

Drusilla – Adored, smart alec, loving, lean (she does the Dru Lean into you), alert

Spike – Adored, special (as in he rides the special bus), goof, bow legged, relaxed

2. Mayziemom here. How fun! Okay, I’ll play along.

Ranger – Serious, Velcro, Solid, Thoughtful, Guardian
    Mayzie – Goofy, Sensitive, Playful, Resilient, Joyful

3. Scout – Cuddly, playful, smart, obedient, friendly
    Sam – Smart, boss, watchful, loyal, old
    And the cats:
    Willy – Smart, calculating, playful, cooperative, independent
    Sibma – Playful, mischievous, sensitive, snuggly, trouble

4. Zorro – Shy, Helpful, Zany, Dork, Mountain-goat
    Rat – Protector, Noble, Clever, Needy, Resilient
    Airlie – Goofball, Stinker, Bright, Eager, Flexible

5. This is such an awesome question! It’s going to be hard coming up with just five…

Shiva – Insane, Stubborn, Fearless, Tough, Hilarious

I like reading what everyone else has come up with so far. It really does give an interesting depiction of the gamut of dog personalities. They are all so unqiue.

6. oh my gosh it’s hard to think of just five so some of my words are not strictly one word…

Moon:

skittish
    mommas boy
    handsome
    life saver
    sweetheart

Plum:
    angel
    cuddlebug
    beautiful girl
    tippy toe (she has one white toe)
    feisty

7. Oh fun.

Puma: Strong, Brave, Guardian, Respectful, Obedient, Loyal.

Abby: Stubborn, Queen, Grouchy, Mamma’s Girl, Curious.